Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Service to function properly. They help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The Service cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Statistic cookies: These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: Our website does not use marketing cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: